Good Day Professor an Classmates,
This week I'm going to say How I would feel if someone used my work but at the end didn't give me credit for it. To be honest I would feel a little let down an used by the writer or author of the person giving the details. I myself used to not give credit like I should to the people who deserve it. So I know what it means an how important it is to make sure everyone gets there glory they deserve even though we use there information. However, if we put all your time an effort into a project or research an thne someone just came an used the information you came up with an designed but didn't give you credit we would feel betrayed an used. So I do feel it is important to make sure we give credit where it is do an do it right! Hope you all agree an Enjoy my post!
Tess
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Tessie,
ReplyDeleteIt is interesting that you would feel let down. My reaction would likely be more dramatic. I think I would start out angry, and then I would feel hurt.
Hi Tessie,
ReplyDeleteStealing somebody else's work does not show you dedication to the task at hand. It really is sad that somebody else can come along and still your work. It is very important to protect your work and cite it correctly. Have you had work stolen before?
Thanks you all for the comments. I enjoyed them. But yes Professor I would be angry an hurt but likeI said I would be let down that whoever didn't give me credit was low enough to steal an not give credit to the right person. An It is very important to protect your own work an give credit where it is due. An To answer your question No personaly I have not had work stolen before.
ReplyDeleteTessie