Wednesday, July 7, 2010

School an It's Influences!

Class an Professor,
For todays Blog I'm going to say personaly how school has influenced me up to this point in my life. I must say that It has had a great deal of influence on my life an Im so greatfull. One thing Online an college has tought me is more responsibilty. I say this because with online your not set a certain time to get on an due you work you just have a week to get the assigments complete. An it is your responsibilty to log in an complete it accordling. It has also tought me to never give up that you can do anything you want as long as you set you mind to it. Just always give your best an be proud of yourself. Therfore, I have learned how to decidted my time to school when I'm workingo n my work an not worrry about whats going on around me. I must stay focused an give my best. An Dont be afraid to ask questions if you get in trouble or have any questions. Speaking up can always help you an be more benificial to you . I have learned many organization skills an priotrizing whats firat an to whats last. I have always been one to let school go an just do what I need to do but Now I take more time an put more effort into my assignments an school work to make sure I can do my besy an feel good with myself .

Hope you all enjoy an have a great experience as well,
Tessie

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I agree online college teaches time management. I did not like school when I was younger. I could not find the right college after high school and was so bogged down by other things I never thought I would be able to do it. I had my daughter in 2008 and stopped working because daycare is outrageous and I had to do something with my time. My best friend and I signed up for Kaplan at the same time and I have loved school every since. I have learned so much and there is still so much more to come. I do not think there is a better fit for me. I appreciate the work I do more and find myself striving to get A's when before I did not care. I am eager to go to seminar and I love haring all of the different ideas and opinions. I have learned that schedules are key to life and that having a good support system makes a huge difference. I am glad you are enjoying it and maybe I will see you at graduation.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tessie,

    I agree. Online school takes a lot of time and dedication. It is all upon the individual student to make sure that the assignments are done and they keep their grades up. My Master Chief was mad that online school was not easier but, harder than what he expected. I laughed. I said, "They know about Google and cheating. That is why you do a lot of writing. It is harder to cheat". My online classes have kept me busy and will advance my career in the Navy. I Can't wait to finish.

    James Sposkoski

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies,
    I must say that im very glad to hear you all are havin a great an wonderfull exerience as I am. Kaplan Online has helped me out in so many ways that I'm thankful for. I'm so eager to graduate an move on with my career. Good luck to you guys an keep it up.

    Tessie

    ReplyDelete