For this weeks discussion I'm going to explain the following questions: How do you feel about peer reviews? What have your experiences with them been like?
From my personal view I like haveing peer reviews. I think they are a great helping as well as learning tool. Theses reviews have been a really helpfull tool for me since I have been writting papers. I have always had a 2nd or 3rd person look over my paper to give my there insight or review . An from the reviews I always better my paper an makes it more understanding to the audience. However, my experiences with the reviews have been very good, an overall helpfull. I have always had good outcomes from my reviews an they have always been things I have not noticed or have missed my mistake. It has always been to my benifit to use what others have told me to better my paper for myself an audience. I will always use peer review an will always use it to my advantage when others an classmates give me insight an helpfull tips.
Tessie
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Tessie,
ReplyDeleteI think peer reviews are great as well, they tend to help out in a good way. I don't take anything personal at all like you said it just gives insight to what the audience will see. I have never had a bad peer review at all so far they have all been great and have enhanced my papers a lot.