Class an Professor,
It is hard to believe we are almost done with another term here at Kaplan. But I must say it has been one great experience. I have had lot's of help an meet lot's of great people.
So for my post this week I'm going to talk about : How do you feel about the comments, or lack of comments, that have been made to your blog posts?
For me I have loved all the comments an it has been wonderful talking to everyone. I have loved enteracting with everyone an learning about others views an there input on the same subject. It has really made me open my eyes an elibrate more to people to give them my own insight. Blogging a nour discussion boards has really open my eyes an give me a new view on how to communicate with others. I have always had comments an never a lack of comments since I have been here. I have really enoyed it an plan on keeping up with it after our classes. I hope everyone has enjoyed it an an keeps up with it after classes.
Tessie
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Tessie,
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way. All of the classmates have been wonderful and supportive. There has never been a shortage of knowledge or enthusiasm in this quarter. I too will keep up my blog. There may be a vlog coming soon. What was your favorite part about blogging? My favorite part was reading the comments that were posted on my blog. Good stuff.
James Sposkoski
I can't believe this term is almost over either. It is strange how when a term first starts I feel as if it will never end and all of the assignments seem so daunting. For this class, I was both scared and excited about starting a blog. I wasn't even sure I would be able to write anything. Oh and the paper! That scared me most of all. Here we are now. Week eight and everything is coming together. Now I feel like time has flown by.
ReplyDelete