Thursday, August 12, 2010

Final Week!!

Class an Professor,

I must say that I have learned a-lot this term. I have learned so much not from the class itself but from my classmates as well . It has been a wonderfull experience. But for this week's blog...What advice would you now give to someone writing his/her first scientific paper?

My advice would be to never give up! Always shot for your dreams an goals. Listen to people around you an there advice. Always have others help you an look over your work for mistakes that are eaily missed by our self. An Use resources to help guide you if your unsure on how to do things. Always use what you have. Necer give up an there is always room for improvement so always try to improve in some way. An Give your best dont just do what needs to be done to get by. Never be afraid to ask questions an ask for help. Its always valauable to use other individuals advice an opinion because we all think differentily an have different out looks. Hope you all enjoyed class an keep up the good work.

Tessie

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tessie,

    I must also say that I have learned a lot about writing this term. I would tell him to start early researching your topic and make sure that your stick to the out-line that you have made. I agree that we should never give-up. Asking questions is the most important part of College!. Good Luck to you in your future studies!

    James Sposkoski

    ReplyDelete