Good Evening Class an Professor,
It's hard to believe our final paper is almost ready to be turned in. I'm not sure about anyone else but when I have something like this due I get a little nervous an over think. I have been looking at my paper taking information out an adding an even moving around information. I feel as if my paper is okay but I feel it could be better an use more improvment. So i'm doing all I can to make sure its up to standards before the dur date. I'm hoping all goes well an I come out happy an feeling good about my paper. Good Luck to everyone an I hope your papers all come together. I will alwasy be nervous an feel like its not up to standards untill I get my grade an then I calm down an can relize what I have done to deserve my grade.
Good Luck,
Tessie
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Tessie,
ReplyDeleteI also over think and get all worked up inside. I often fell that I left out information or didn't do enough research. I hope that you recieve the grade you deserve and that the whole class gives the Professor a worthy paper for reading.
James Sposkoski